One of the new features of the Memories platform will make safeguarding your memories even easier and faster.
Save time by bulk-uploading images*.
You can now safeguard your memories faster with our new bulk-upload feature. Simply import as many photos from your camera roll onto your Memories Timeline in one go. The photos will be safely stored at the top of your Timeline until you're ready to give them a date and caption.
This Bulk Upload Feature allows you to easily manage your photos from your library and download them directly to your Timeline. This allows you to organise your photos, like a ‘drag and drop’ functionality, saving you time and with minimum hassle.
Here’s a step by step guide to bulk upload your photos**:
- Step 1 - Login to your account as you normally do
- Step 2 - Select the Timeline that you want to update
- Step 3 - Click the “+ Bulk Add Photos” button
- Step 4 - Select the source of your photos: Browse, Social, or Camera
- Step 5 - Select multiple photos
- Step 6 - Use the arrow button to specifically select the photos or you can tick “Select All”
- Step 7 - Click “+Add To Memory” to finally add these selected photos as a Memory
**The photos will be safely stored at the top of your Timeline until you're ready to give them a date and caption
*Available on the Memories website only.