Save time by bulk-uploading photos*.
This Bulk Upload Feature allows you to easily manage your photos from your library and download them directly to your Timeline. This allows you to organise your photos, like a ‘drag and drop’ functionality, saving you time and with minimum hassle.
Here’s a guide on how to bulk upload your photos**:
- Log into your Memories account.
- Select the Timeline that you want to update.
- Click the +Bulk Add Photos button.
- Select the source of your photos: Browse, Social, or Camera.
- Select multiple photos.
- Use the arrow button to specifically select the photos or you can tick Select All.
- Click +Add To Memory to finally add these selected photos as a Memory.
**The photos will be safely stored at the top of your Timeline until you're ready to give them a date and caption.
*Available on the Memories website only.