Memories has added a feature which allows users to upload an image and perform simple edits, such as rotate, crop, change the shape to circle and re-order the sequence before uploading it in the Memory card.
How do you edit these photos?
1. Log into your Memories account.
2. Select the Timeline that you want to add Memory.
3. Click the +Memory button.
4. Click the + in the Add Media box.
5. Click Select Files to Upload and then select the source of your photos.
6. Click the Edit button far right side of each photos.
7. Select the appropriate editing tools: Crop, Circle, Rotate.
8. Click Done to finalize the editing.
9. You will be directed back to the Add Media box, re-order the sequence of the photos as necessary.
10. Click the +Add a Memory button to upload these photos as a Memory card in your Timeline.