Memories has added a feature which allows users to upload an image and perform simple edits, such as rotate, crop, change the shape to circle and re-order the sequence before uploading it in the Memory card.
How do you edit these photos?
- Step 1 - Login to your account as you normally do
- Step 2 - Select the Timeline that you want to add Memory
- Step 3 - Click the “+ Memory” button
- Step 4 - Click the “+” in the Add Media box
- Step 5 - Click “Select Files to Upload” and then select the source of your photos
- Step 6 - Click the “Edit” button far right side of each photos
- Step 7 - Select the appropriate editing tools: Crop, Circle, Rotate
- Step 8 - Click “Done” to finalize the editing
- Step 9 - You will be directed back to the Add Media box, re-order the sequence of the photos as necessary
- Step 10 - Click the “+Add a Memory” button to upload these photos as a Memory card in your Timeline