If you are an Administrator, you can manage the Timeline information, and even how the photos/memories are displayed in your Timeline. Here's how you can set this up:
1. Log into your Memories account.
2. Select the Timeline.
3. Click the three- dotted lines found at the top right side of the page. Then click Memorial privacy settings or Timeline privacy settings.
4. In the Edit Timeline Settings, the Administrator can change the relevant information of the Timeline or Memorial.
5. Click Update to save the changes that you have made.
6. For the Timeline display, you can rearrange the order of memories on the Timeline by clicking on the up and down arrows beside the timeline year.
7. Click Update to save the changes that you have made.