If you are an Administrator, you have the full control of your privacy settings, Timeline information, and even how the photos/memories are displayed in your Timeline. Here's how you can set this up:
1. Log into your Memories account and go to Settings.
2. In the Edit Timeline Settings, the Administrator can change the information of Default Timeline display options, Timeline contents can be displayed either by:
- Newest first
- Oldest first
- Recently updated first
3. Toggle the Slider between Yes or No to activate the following:
- Timeline is Public
- Allow comments
- Hide from Search Engines
- Add my Family and Friends as Contributors
- Only Contributors can add memories
4. Save the changes you made by clicking Update.