If you are an Administrator, you have the full control of your privacy settings, Timeline information, and even how the photos/memories are displayed in your Timeline. Here's how you can set this up:
1. Log into your Memories account, select the Timeline, click the three dotted lines found at the top right side of the page. Then click Edit Timeline Settings.
2. In the Edit Timeline Settings, the Administrator can change the information of Default Timeline display options, Timeline contents can be displayed either by:
- Newest first
- Oldest first
- Recently updated first
3. Toggle the Slider between Yes or No to activate the following:
- Timeline is Public
- Allow comments
- Hide from Search Engines
- Add my Family and Friends as Contributors
- Only Contributors can add memories
4. Save the changes you made by clicking Update.