Share your Timeline
Although your Public Timeline can be Google searched using the Timeline to which it was named (i.e. Anna Matthews Memories) There is a much easier way for your family to view the Timeline, either by:
- Sharing the Timeline via Facebook (the link will be posted on your FB wall)
- Sharing the Timeline via Twitter (the link will be posted on your Twitter wall)
- Emailing the page link (after entering the recipient's email address, a direct link will be sent via email)
- Auto copying the URL link (then the option to paste that copied URL link to any channel for which you want it shared: text, email, social media, etc.)
Sharing your Memories Timeline to Facebook, Twitter by following these steps:
1. Log into your Memories account.
2. Click the Share button at the top right section of the main menu.
3. The Share Timeline pop-up screen will offer the option of sharing the Timeline to various social media. Select appropriately.
4. You will be prompted to log into any of the available social media accounts or copy the link and share it directly to any of your social media accounts.
Send Invite to Contributors
- Click Invite from the top right section of the main menu.
- Search if the person is perhaps already a member of Memories.
- Select appropriate Content Permissions (Admin or Contributor).
- Tick the box if the person you are adding is a Family member or a friend.
- Click the Add button to save the changes.
- Also, you have the option to copy the link URL and send to multiple receivers via email.