1. Log into your Memories account.
2. Click on the Timeline you want to add a Memory to.
3. Click the +Memory button (near the bottom of the page).
4. In the Add a Memory modal, add what you’d like to include for the Memory:
- photos, videos or PDF files of the memory
- a description of the memory
- the location where the memory took place
- the date when the memory took place (if you can’t remember the exact date, you can include just the year, or the year and month).
5. Click the +Add a Memory button to add your Memory to the Timeline.
However, if you are not yet listed as a Contributor, you may Request access to the owner or administrator of the Timeline by following the steps below:
- Click on the Timeline you want to view or be a contributor.
- Click on Request access.
- Note: The owner/administrator of the Timeline will be notified and can grant access to you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.