A Member is any person who has a Memories membership.
A Contributor is someone you have invited to see or contribute Memories, comments, and tributes to your Timeline.
Administrators can see and contribute to your Timeline, but they can also change settings, edit and delete Memories from it.
You can invite Contributors to your Timeline. You can also make people Administrators of your Timeline.
How to invite Members:
1. First, in Manage Memorial Members, you will have the option to invite Members (these are the people whom you know already signed up with Memories).
2. Select how you wish to invite Members (Related Article: Invite family and friends to contribute to a Timeline)
3. Names and type of access of Members successfully invited will display on the screen.
4. Manage the permissions and details for each Member by clicking Add to Family and Friends.
- Select the following: Content Permissions and Relationship of Members to you.
- Review the details. Click Add.
5. Member's access may also be managed here.NOTE:
6. Delete a member by clicking the Bin icon.
NOTE: Only Contributor and Administrators will have involvement and/or participation in your Timeline.