Our latest Product Enhancements & Features:
- Leave a Virtual Tribute to a Memorial Timeline. Virtual Tributes are available only for Memories memorials. They help you, your family and friends, share your feelings on the memorial.
- Pin a Memory to a Timeline. A pinned Memory stays at the top of the Timeline until you un-pin it — which can be useful if you want to highlight funeral service details, for example.
- Upload media in bulk from your computer (website only).
- Edit photos individually and in bulk before saving them as Memories to your Timeline (website only).
- Edit (crop) individual photos before saving them as Memories to your Timeline (app).
- Watch a slideshow of your Timeline (website and app).
- Embed a YouTube link in your Timeline (website and app).
- Add PDF files as Memories to your Timeline (website and app).
You can also send Future Messages. This new feature lets you send messages to loved ones weeks, months and years into the future. Record photos and videos or write letters to your future self or someone you love, then schedule them to be received at any future date. You might send a celebratory message to a loved one on their birthday or a shared anniversary, or schedule a farewell message to be remembered by.
Finally, the HeavenAddress online memorial tool has joined Memories to help future generations know and remember those who have passed away.