Let your family and friends contribute to a Memorial Timeline.
1. Log into your Memories account and click the + Invite button. Your timeline will display if you have family and friends who have already joined.
2. Select how you want to invite family and friends - by email, on Facebook, or by sharing an invitation link.
- Invite by email
- Enter the email addresses of family and friends you wish to contribute to a timeline. NOTE: You may enter multiple addresses at a time.
- Manage their access by choosing from the 3 options available: View, Contribute, and Administer.
- A suggested email message to your family and friends is available for the invitation. You may personalize it prior to sending the invitation.
- Review all selections and email message. Click Send Invitation.
- Invite on Facebook
- Add a message or caption prior to sharing.
- Select how you wish to invite on Facebook - News Feed or Your Story.
- Manage who to invite by selecting names of people from the dropdown.
- Review all selections and message. Click Post to Facebook.
- Share invitation link.
- Click Copy Link and share it to family and friends.
NOTE: Before someone can post content (text, images, and/or videos) to a Timeline, they must first create an account. Likewise, once they have received an invitation as a contributor to a Memorial Timeline, they will be asked to create an account first. This is required for both security reasons, and to avoid spam and inappropriate content.
When a guest posts to the Memorial Timeline, can they also upload photos or videos or is that reserved for the Administrator?
Yes. Contributors invited by an Administrator are able to add content to the Memorial Timeline.
Here's the link to related articles: