For Chrome browser:
- Click the Menu button in the upper right hand corner of the Chrome window (the one with the 3 horizontal lines).
- Click Settings.
- Click Privacy and Security in the left column.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click the "Clear browsing Data" option.
- In the Time Range section, select the All time dropdown menu button.
- Tick the Cached images and files radio button, and then select Clear Data at the bottom section (to clear Browsing history and/or cookies and other site data is a personal choice).
- Restart Chrome.
For Safari browser:
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
- To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.