How to clear your browser cache in Google Chrome
- Click the Menu button in the upper right hand corner of the Chrome window (the one with the 3 horizontal lines).
- Click "Settings".
- Click "Privacy and Security" in the left column.
- In the "Privacy and Security" section, click the "Clear browsing Data" option.
- In the "Time Range" section, select the "All time” dropdown menu button.
- Tick the “Cached images and files” radio button, and then select “Clear Data” at the bottom section .(to clear “Browsing history” and/or “cookies and other site data” is a personal choice).
- Restart Chrome.
If at any point you need to clarify something or need help in other areas of our platform, please use this link to [contact us] immediately or you may [Submit a request].