For Chrome browser:
- Click the Menu button in the upper right hand corner of the Chrome window (the one with the 3 horizontal lines).
- Click "Settings".
- Click "Privacy and Security" in the left column.
- In the "Privacy and Security" section, click the "Clear browsing Data" option.
- In the "Time Range" section, select the "All time” dropdown menu button.
- Tick the “Cached images and files” radio button, and then select “Clear Data” at the bottom section .(to clear “Browsing history” and/or “cookies and other site data” is a personal choice).
- Restart Chrome.
For Safari browser:
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
- To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.