Memories has been tested across a wide range of browsers, operating systems and devices. This article gives detailed information which set-ups work best with our web platform and app.
Our web platform or app may work on lower versions or other brands but we guarantee the list provided here.
Recommended system and browsers
Memories has been designed to fully support commonly used operating systems and browsers running on desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
- Google Chrome 91(latest version, check for updates) and one version below
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version) and one version below
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft IE 11
- Apple Safari (latest version, check for updates)
- Google Chrome (latest version, check for updates)
- iOS version 14 - 15 or iPhone 12, Pro, Mini, Max
- iOS version 13 - 14 or iPhone 11, Pro, Max
- iOS version 12 - 14 or iPhone X, XR, XS, XS Max
- iOS version 12 - 14 or iPhone 8, 8+
- iOS version 10 - 12 or iPhone 7, 7+
- iOS version 10 - 12 or iPhone 6, 6s+
- Android version 10 and 11
Upgrading to the latest version
If you are not using one of the operating system, browser, or platform combinations above, you should still be able to access our web platform and app but it might not display as designed, or provide you with the best experience of using our product and technology.
We highly recommend that you upgrade your browser or operating system to the latest versions as soon as upgraded versions are made available for your equipment or device. Latest versions often have higher levels of security, better functions and features.
Most operating systems, browsers or platforms will allow you to upgrade for free and may offer automatic upgrades as soon as it becomes available from their respective sites.