Only the Timeline Administrator can pin a Memory. A pinned Memory stays at the top of the Timeline until you un-pin it — which can be useful if you want to highlight funeral service details, for example.
Here’s how to pin a Memory:
- Log into your Memories account.
- Select the Timeline you want to work on.
- Choose the Memory you would like to highlight at the top of the Timeline.
- Click the action menu (three dotted lines) on the Memory.
- Select Pin Memory.
- The Memory will appear at the top of the Timeline.
To unpin a memory, you can follow the same process and select Unpin Memory instead.