A free Living Timeline will allow you to add unlimited content, including photos, videos, text, and more. It will be a private Timeline and only you will be able to see the memories you save there.
A paid Living Timeline will allow you to share and invite others to add memories and contribute to your timeline.
Online memorials are a paid-only experience but we do offer a 10-day free trial. To find out how the free trial works, please read the following articles:
- Find out how the free trial of Memories work
- How to pay for your memorial during or after the free trial
1. How much does it cost to have a Memorial or paid Living Timeline?
The prices depend on the product you choose.
- Memorials: Find the current memorial prices here.
- Paid Living Timeline: While it’s free to create a Living Timeline, you’ll need to pay to share it. Find out the current prices here.
- Pet Memorial: Find the current pricing for pet memorials here.
2. I'm on a Yearly or Lifetime Membership. How does this affect me?
If you have a Yearly Membership or Lifetime Premium Membership, you do not need to do anything, and will not experience any disruptions in your experience.
If you would like to cancel your subscription and return to a free account, you will still be able to create new private, personal Timelines where only you will be able to see the Memories. Please submit an email request to the Support Team to cancel your subscription.
If you wish to create an online memorial after canceling your subscription, you will need to make a one-time payment for it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.