Timeline owners can export files from the Timeline at any time. You’ll receive a ZIP file that contains:
- a folder for all the media memory files, a CSV file containing all the comments;
- another CSV containing the structure of the Timeline, including media and non-media memories, comments and layout.
Here’s how to export a Timeline:
1. Log into your Memories account and select the Timeline you wish to export.
2. Click the action menu (three dots) at the bottom right of the Timeline.
3. On the pop-up screen, tick Comments and Media and click the Export button.
4. Select *Export Timeline (you’ll see a success message). Next, open the email account that’s linked to your Memories account and wait for the following emails:
- An acknowledgement email, which lets you know the export is in progress.
- An email that includes a link to download the ZIP file.
5. Click on the link in the email. You’ll be taken to the Export Timeline page.
6. Click Download Timeline files to download your Timeline’s ZIP file.
*Available on the Memories website only.
*Please note this feature is not available for free trial Timelines that have expired.