How does the Invite feature work?
- Works on both private and public memorials — Only the memorial owner can share a memorial
- This feature enables invitees to have specific access levels to the memorial — view, contribute or give Admin level access.
Note: If the invitee does not have a Memories account, then they will be asked to create an account.
Follow these steps to Invite family and friends:
- Log into your Memories account.
- Click the invite button & select how you want to invite family and friends - by email or by sharing an invitation link.
Invite by email
- Enter the email addresses of family and friends you wish to contribute to a timeline. NOTE: You may enter multiple addresses at a time.
- Manage their access by choosing from the 3 options available: View, Contribute, and Administer.
- A suggested email message to your family and friends is available for the invitation. You may personalize it prior to sending the invitation.
- Review all selections and email message. Click Send Invitation
Share invitation link.
- Click Copy Link and share it to family and friends.