How does the Invite feature work?
- Works on both private and public Timelines — Only the Timeline owner can share a Timeline
- This feature enables invitees to have specific access levels to the Timeline — view, contribute or give Admin level access.
Note: If the invitee does not have a Memories account, then they will be asked to create an account.
Follow these steps to Invite family and friends:
- Log into your Memories account.
- Select the Timeline and then click on the Invite button located at the top right side of the page.
- When you click on the Invite button, you will have the option to invite Members (these are the people whom you know already signed up with Memories). Your timeline will display if you have family and friends who have already joined.
- Select how you want to invite family and friends - by email, on Facebook, or by sharing an invitation link.
Invite by email
- Enter the email addresses of family and friends you wish to contribute to a timeline. NOTE: You may enter multiple addresses at a time.
- Manage their access by choosing from the 3 options available: View, Contribute, and Administer.
- A suggested email message to your family and friends is available for the invitation. You may personalize it prior to sending the invitation.
- Review all selections and email message. Click Send Invitation
Invite on Facebook
- Add a message or caption prior to sharing.
- Select how you wish to invite on Facebook - News Feed or Your Story.
- Mange who to invite by selecting names of people from the dropdown.
- Review all selections and message. Click Post to Facebook.
Share invitation link.
- Click Copy Link and share it to family and friends.
Please sign in to leave a comment.